Silver Lining Prebiotics & Probiotics plus Digestive Enzymes to help you have proper gut health as your stomach can sometimes be referred to as your second brain. Contains prebiotic, probiotics and digestive enzymes in one highly effective vegetable capsule.
- shelf stable product, no refrigeration required.
- a digestive blend that provides live microorganisms promoting a favourable gut flora, and digestive enzymes for the maintenance of good health through intestinal/gastrointestinal support.
- saves you money since you no longer have to purchase a prebiotic, probiotic and a digestive enzyme separately.
- everyone can benefit from using this product regardless of age, weight or health conditions.
- helps to regulate a healthy gut flora.
- helps to increase your immune function.
- improves digestion.
- limits intestinal upsets, diarrhea and constipation (IBS).
- helps to shorten the duration of an illness.
- helps to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
- stimulates the growth/activity of advantageous bacteria.
- contains 50 billion active cells.
- contains Pediococcus Acidilactici which is a unique strain that has the ability to endure a wide range of temperatures and pH levels which allows this strain to colonize in the digestive tract extremely efficiently.
- contains Lactobacillus Acidophilus strain which is commonly found in the human digestive tract, produces Vitamin K, is commonly wiped out after taking antibiotics, and is essential for a healthy gut.
- contains Lactobacillus Casel strain which is important for the growth of Lactobacillus Acidophilus, a safe and effective treatment for acute and infectious diarrhea and helps in preventing AAD.
- contains Bifidobacterium Bifidum strain which helps to increase immune fanction and shorten the duration of sickness, has the unique ability to fight E-coli, and is found in breast milk.
- contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- contains no sugar, salt, starch or gluten.
- made in Canada.
Directions: adults take 1 capsules twice daily. Take with food/meal at least 2-3 hours before or after taking other antibiotics. For prolonged use, consult your health care practitioner.
Warning: if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea, severe abdominal pain, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, diabetes, are pregnant or breastfeeding, are taking anticoagulant agents or anti-inflammatory agents, or are having surgery, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset/diarrhea occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. In such case of hypersensitivity/allergy, discontinue use. If you have an immune-compromised condition (ie. AIDS, lymphoma, long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.
120 shelf stable vegetable capsules per bottle.
Ingredients: Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Pediococcus acidilactici, Amylase, Cellulase, Lipase, Protease, Whey.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I originally purchased this product from your store to try. After taking one bottle, I liked it so well that I tried to find more and your store was the only place I could find it. I find the combination of prebiotic and probiotic really helps ease my chronic constipation and irritable bowel. Besides it’s always nice to support smaller businesses rather than Amazon or Walmart.