Shipping Within Canada:
- All orders below $50 (before taxes) will be charged a flat rate shipping fee of $9.99.
- All orders of $50 or more (before taxes) will receive FREE SHIPPING.
- All orders are subject to a shipping weight surcharge depending on total cart weight.
- All orders that are being shipped to a remote or fly-in location will be subject to an extra shipping charge due to the transportation costs charged by Canada Post. Customers will be contacted via email with the additional charges prior to your order being processed.
- All shipping prices include GST.
- All orders will be shipped via Expedited Parcel by Canada Post.
- All customers will receive email confirmation that their order has been shipped which will include a tracking number.
- Orders received before 1:00 p.m. CST will be processed that same business day and will be shipped within 1-2 business days (Monday to Friday). During peak business periods, orders will not be processed until the next business day.
- Estimated delivery time to most Canadian urban destinations is 3-10 business days.
Shipping to the USA and International Destinations:
- At this time Good n' Natural only ships to addresses located in Canada.
In-Store Pickup and Curbside Pickup:
- During check-out select In-Store Pickup as your shipping option.
- You will receive an email notification when your order is ready to be picked up at our store.
- Come inside the store to pickup your order or park in one of our designated curbside pickup parking spots, then call the store (204-326-9565) to let us know you have arrived and we will bring your order to your car.
- If you would like to make a return request you can contact us toll free at 1-866-794-4613 or 204-326-9565 or submit an email to email@example.com with your name, order number, the item you would like to return and the reason for the return. One of our team members will be happy to assist you.
- Only items that have not been opened/used may be returned.
- The shipping charge for returning an item (which must be unopened) is the responsibility of the customer. If the error is due to our mistake then of course we will be responsible for the shipping charges.