Nature's Sunshine - Digestive Enzymes assist in the digestion of all types of food (with the exception of dairy).
- Digestive enzymes break down foods, enabling the nutrients to be absorbed into the bloodstream for use in various bodily functions.
- This Nature's Sunshine formula was formulated by Herbal Experts, and provides a number of various digestive enzymes that help assist in the digestion of foods.
- It contains bromelain, pepsin, and betaine HCI to help break down protein; and protease (which is the enzyme that helps to digest them).
- It contains amylase to digest carbohydrates and mycozyme to help metabolize them.
- It contains lipase and bile salts to digest lipids (fats).
- And it contains pancreatin.
- Guaranteed pure.
- Commited to you and the plant - this bottle is made from 100% post consumer recycled material.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
120 tablets per container.
Directions: Adults take 1 tablet twice daily with a meal. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Not for long term use. Consult a practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a cardiovascular disease, diabetes, a kidney disorder, pancreatitis, panceratic exocrine insufficiency, cystic fibrosis, allergies to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato), are having surgery or if you are taking antibiotics or anticoagulants/anti-inflammatory agents. Laxative effect may occur. Do not use if you are pregnant/breastfeeding, have gastric reflux, gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers, liver/gastrointestinal.gallbladder disorders, bowel/bile duct obstruction, gallstones, or if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork proteins. Allergies, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal/epigastric pain, bloating and/or gastrointestinal irritation such as heartburn have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Contains milk.
Independent Distributor of Nature's Sunshine Products
|Medicinal Ingredients: each tablet contains|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||162 milligrams|
|Alpha-amylase (from aspergillus flavus var. oryzae)||90 milligrams|
|Bromelain (from pineapple (ananas comosus var. comosus) fruit)||50 milligrams|
|Papain (from papaya (carica papaya) fruit)||45 milligrams|
|Pepsin (sus scrofa stomach)||60 milligrams|
|Bile Salts||40 milligrams|
|Pancreatic enzymes (sus scrofa pancreas)||22.5 milligrams|
|Lipase (sus scrofa pancreas)||0.5 milligrams|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, carnauba wax, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, purified water|