New Roots Herbal - Digestive Enzymes is formulated with pancreatin, betaine, ox bile, papain and pepsin to help aid in digestion.
- For those suffering from bloating, gas, a feeling of fullness that persists, and impaired digestion.
- Pacreatic enzymes (produced by the pancreas) are responsible for the digestion and absorption of the food we eat; the aging process can have a negative effect on this process and on the production of these enzymes, which is where New Roots Herbal - Digestive Enzymes can help.
- New Roots Herbal - Digestive Enzymes contains protease, amylase, and lipase to supplement a compromised pancreas, to help break down proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, and to help maximize nutrient absorption.
- Contains pure, porcine-sourced pancreatin (with 4x the strength) for maximum intestinal digestive breakdown of the food we eat.
- Betain hydrochloride is essential in establishing a proper and balanced pH for overall gastric function.
- Ox Bile, Papain and Pepsin initiate protein digestion within the stomach, and break proteins down into amino acids and peptides for easy intestinal absorption.
- Laboratory tested.
- Does not contain gluten, soy, wheat, dairy, yeast, citrus, artificial flavour or colour, or sugar.
- Recyclable container.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1-4 capsules daily with food or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with or immediately before a meal/food. Swallow whole; do not crush or chew. Use the smallest effective dose which controls symptoms. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 weeks
Cautions & Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes; if you have pancreatitis, pancreatic exocrine insufficiency, or cystic fibrosis; if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, kiwi, pineapple, peach and tomato); if you have excess stomach acid; if you are taking any anticoagulants/blood thinners or anti-inflammatory medication; if you are having surgery; if you are taking thiazide diuretics, corticosteroids, licorice root, or other medications or health products that may aggravate electrolyte imbalance; or if you have fecal impaction or symptoms such as amdominal pain, cramps, spasms, and/or diarrhea. Do not use if you suffer from gastric reflux or if you have gastrointestinal lesions/alcers; if you are sensitive to pancreatic enzymes or pork enzymes; if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; if you have liver, gastrointestinal tract, or gallbladder disorders and/or bowel obstruction; if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction; or if you have abnormal constrictions of the gastrointestinal tract, potential or existing intestinal blockage, atonic bowel, appendicitis, inflammatory colon disease such as Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, abdominal pain of unknown origin, undiagnosed rectal bleeding, severe dehydration with depleted water or electrolytes, or diarrhea. Can cause some adverse reactions: nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain/epigastric pain, and/or heartburn have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
100 vegetable capsules per container
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetable capsule contains:|
|Pancreatic Enzymes (from pork [Sus Scrofa]) 4x concentrate||200 mg|
|Protease (20,000 PC USP)|
|Amylase (20,000 AGU USP)|
|Lipase (1,600 LU USP)|
|Betaine Hydrochloride||105.3 mg|
|Ox Bile (from Bos Taurus Liver),|
|45% Cholic Acids||64.8 mg|
|Pepsin A (324,000 FCC PU)||32.4 mg|
|Papain (from papaya [Carica Papaya] fruit)(384,000 FCC PU)||3.84 mg|
|Betaine hydrochloride equivilant to 10 drops of dilute hydrochloric acid USP|
|*USP: United States Pharmacopeia|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate and Silicon Dioxide in a non-GMO vegetable capsule composed of carbohydrate gum and purified water.|