Zero Waste Mvmt - Wooden Cleaning Brush Replacement Head is a sisal brush head replacement for the Zero Waste Mvmt Wooden Cleaning Brush.
- Size: Brush Head; 5 cm diameter and 4 cm height.
- Material: Beech wood backing and sisal bristles.
- This sisal bristle replaceable head allows you to sustainably swap out the old head on your Zero Waste Mvmt Wooden Cleaning Brush without replacing the whole thing.
- If you are someone who finds themselves constantly washing and re-washing dish cloths, or buying and disposing of plastic scrub brushes, sponges and scrubbers regularly - then this is the perfect cleaning brush for you.
- From scrubbing dishes in the kitchen to tubs in the bathroom, this brush will get the job done.
- The durable, yet soft sisal bristles on the head of this brush are natural fibres that are derived from the long green leaves of the "agave sisalana" cactus plant.
- All-natural and sustainably harvested.
- Eco-friendly and good for the environment.
- A tree is planted with every purchase.
- Comes without packaging.
- Zero Waste Mvmt is a Canadian company from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Directions: After using, rinse brush and give it a light shake or tap on your sink to remove excess water. Place bristle side down or hang to dry to allow water to run off and prevent any premature warping and cracking. Allowing your brush to dry properly after each use is the most important factor for increasing its lifespan. To clean or disinfect your brush, you can soak it in hot water/vinegar mix for a couple of minutes to kill bacteria. Although this is optional and may not be necessary if your brush is rinsed properly after each use.
Caution: Since these brushes are meant to be biodegradable over time, it's possible to start seeing signs of wear after a few months. Slight cracking and warping is completely normal. If the brushes are left in water, it can cause the wood to swell and crack prematurely. If you see dark spots on the brush, this is caused by oxidation of the wood which can be from the minerals in your water, this shouldn't be confused with mold. Avoid letting soap buildup or food residue sit on the bristles.
1 replaceable brush head.