Zero Waste Mvmt - Wooden Cleaning Brush is the perfect alternative to dish cloths, plastic scrub brushes, disposable sponges and srubbers.
- Size: Brush Head; 5 cm diameter and 4 cm height. Handle; 23 cm length.
- Material: Beech wood handle and sisal bristles.
- If you are someone who finds themselves constantly washing and re-washing dish cloths, or buying and disposing of plastic scrub brushes, sponges and scrubbers regularly - then this is the perfect cleaning brush for you.
- From scrubbing dishes in the kitchen to tubs in the bathroom, this brush will get the job done.
- Featuring a durable beech wood handle that is meant to be biodegradable over time, and a replaceable head, so that you can sustainably swap out the old one without replacing the whole thing.
- The durable, yet soft sisal bristles on the head of this brush are natural fibres that are derived from the long green leaves of the "agave sisalana" cactus plant.
- All-natural and sustainably harvested.
- Eco-friendly and good for the environment.
- A tree is planted with every purchase.
- Comes without packaging.
- Zero Waste Mvmt is a Canadian company from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Directions: After using, rinse brush and give it a light shake or tap on your sink to remove excess water. Place bristle side down or hang to dry to allow water to run off and prevent any premature warping and cracking. Allowing your brush to dry properly after each use is the most important factor for increasing its lifespan. To clean or disinfect your brush, you can soak it in hot water/vinegar mix for a couple of minutes to kill bacteria. Although this is optional and may not be necessary if your brush is rinsed properly after each use.
Caution: Since these brushes are meant to be biodegradable over time, it's possible to start seeing signs of wear after a few months. Slight cracking and warping is completely normal. If the brushes are left in water, it can cause the wood to swell and crack prematurely. If you see dark spots on the brush, this is caused by oxidation of the wood which can be from the minerals in your water, this shouldn't be confused with mold. Avoid letting soap buildup or food residue sit on the bristles.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this brush is tough! it scrubs well without the bristles bending or breaking! I like how I can just replace the top without buying a whole new brush! highly recommend!
This brush is all I use to wash my dishes! I was curious of how the wear and tear would be on it, as I don't have a dishwasher, and it's been a year and it's still going strong! I've only had to replace the head once this year. Would recommend!