Ortho Adapt formula contains adaptogens that helps your body manage stress symptoms.
- adaptogens are natural substances that help your body adapt or overreact to stress and as a result help to avoid, reduce or delay the burnout effect that follows extreme periods of stress.
- contains antethine (an active co-enzyme form of Vitamin B50, Vitamin C, rhodiola, ashwagandha, licorice, siberian ginseng and adrenal grandulars.
- helps to mobolize your internal energy stores.
- activates your whole body defenses.
- used in herbal medicine to help improve mental or physical performance after periods of mental or physical exertion as a tonic to help releive general debility and to aid during convalescence.
- contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy, soy, eggs, fish or shellfish.
Directions: take 2-4 capsules daily after a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
637 mg, 120 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 4 capsules|
|Porcine Adrenal Gland Cortex||500 mg|
|Vitamin C||500 mg|
|Pantothenic Acid (Pantethine, Calcium D-Pantothenate)||200 mg|
|Licorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra, 25% glyzyrrhizin)||800 mg|
|Siberian ginseng extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus 10:1)||200 mg|
|Rhodiola rosea extract (3% rosavins, 1% salidroside)||150 mg|
|Ashwaganda extract (Withania somnifera 10:1)||200 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, silicon dioxide, dextrin. Capsule: Hypromellose|