AOR Ortho•Sleep is an award winning premium sleep and relaxation formula.
- Works for those people that have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep.
- Also perfect for people that do not feel refreshed when waking in the morning.
- Helps with cases of jet lag, insomnia, working shift work and more.
- Helps to reset your body's sleep wake cycle.
- A powerful natural solution for sleep issues.
- Contains a carefully formulated blend of nutrients and compounds that have been shown to be effective in combating insomnia, restoring a proper circadian rhythm and promoting healthy, restful sleep.
- Formula includes relaxing neurotransmitters GABA and melatonin, as well as 5-HTP, a serotonin precursor to reduce feelings of worry especially when trying to fall asleep.
- Also contains the amino acid L-theanine as well as valerian root, passionflower extract, and lemon balm, all of which possess relaxing properties and work to increase the activity of GABA in the brain.
- A non-GMO product.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, eggs, dairy, fish, shellfish, or any animal byproduct.
- Recyclable container.
- 100% vegetarian product.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: take 1-2 capsules before bedtime or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John’s Wort, antidepressants, pain killers, cough/cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea, anti-blood pressure and anti-migraine medication. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes. Some people may experience gastrointestinal disturbances such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain as well as drowsiness. Do not use if you have scleroderma. Hypersensitivity (e.g. allergy) has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking Ortho·Sleep. Exercise caution if engaging in activities requiring mental alertness. Do not take Ortho·Sleep if pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, or taking immunosuppressive drugs. Not to be used by individuals under the age of 18 or those with a medical condition such as a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and or hypertension. Consult a health care practitioner if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia). Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
443 mg, 60 vegi-caps per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 2 capsules|
|GABA (gamma aminobutyric acid)||100 mg|
|L-5-Hydroxytryptophan (from griffonia seed)||100 mg|
|Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis) extract||150 mg|
|Passionflower (Passiflora incarnate) flower and herb extract||32 mg|
|Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) flower and herb extract||300 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Maltodextrin, gum arabic, silicon dioxide, sodium stearyl fumarate.