Natural Factors Vitamin E 400 IU offers naturally occured Vitamin E that is essential for the maintenance of good health and protects against free radicals.
- Powerful antioxidant
- Protects cell membranes from free radicals
- Helps with the structural and functional maintenance of cardiac, skeletal, and smooth muscles
- Improves blood flow and circulation
- Protects against internal oxidative damage
- Guards against harmful external factors such as; pollutions, cigarette smoke, ultraviolet light
- Helps speed tissue healing
- Protects fatty acids and proteins
- Supports nerve and muscle functions
- Provides immune support
- Can protect against cardiovascular disease
- Helps eliminate scarring after skin injury or burn
- NO artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners
- Does not contain dairy, starch, egg, wheat, sugar, yeast, corn, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts
- Gluten free
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
Directions: Adults take 1-2 softgels daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners or if you have cancer. cardiovascular disease, or diabetes. Keep out of reach of children.
90 softgels per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 1 softgel contains|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol acetate)||400 IU (268 milligrams AT)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil|