Natural Factors Vitamin A for eye and skin health.
- The Vitamin A is sourced from cod liver oil.
- 10,000 IU.
- Helps to maintain eyesight and night vision.
- Vitamin A is fat soluble and as an antioxidant it inhibits the formation of free radicals, protects against cellular damage and supports healthy skin, mucous membranes, and immune function.
- Helps with the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Helps to maintain the lining of organs and tissues.
- Regulates cell growth and division.
- The Vitamin A is in a base of organic flaxseed oil and Vitamin E, for additional antioxidant protection, as well as increased absorption.
- Soy free.
- Wheat free.
- Gluten free.
- GMO free.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
- Recyclable container and label.
Directions: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
10,000 IU, 180 softgels per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each softgel contains|
|Vitamin A (Palmitate) (cod liver oil)||3000 mcg RAE (10,000 IU)|
|Non-Medicinal ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), soybean oil, vitamin E.|