Flora - HemorAid relieves symptoms associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoidal diseases such as pain, edema and bleeding.
- Relieves symptoms associated with acute and chronic hemorrhoids including pain, edema and bleeding.
- Promotes healthy circulation for blood vessels.
- Supports veins by reducing inflammation.
- Protects and tones vascular blood vessels to prevent leakage, swelling and heaviness.
- Comes in an all natural oral capsule that is formulated for optimum absorption.
- Clinically proven.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- Gluten free.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults (acute hemorrhoids): Loading dose (day 1-4): Take 3 capsules twice daily for the first 4 days. Loading dose (day 5-7): Take 2 capsules twice daily for the next 3 days. Maintenance dose: Take 1 capsule daily after the loading phase. Adults (chronic hemorrhoids): Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. Use for a minimum of 2 months to see beneficial effects. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are: 1) Pregnant or breastfeeding, 2) Taking any prescription medications. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
60 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each vegetarian capsule contains|
|Diosmin (Citrus sinensis fruit)||450 mg|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis fruit)||50 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (plant-source), hypromellose