AOR Advanced B Complex Ultra is the most advanced B complex available, and contains the most active forms of Vitamin B to help metabolize nutrients for energy and support red blood cell formation.
- Perfect for anyone looking to get the benefits of B vitamins to maintain healthy cellular processes such as energy production and detoxification.
- B Vitamins help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy and helps support tissue and red blood cell formation.
- This complex also offers support for energy, stress and burnout, metabolism, and brain and nerve function.
- Contains antioxidant PQQ for support of cardiovascular, cognitive health and energy.
- Promotes healthy methylation, and does not cause niacin "flush".
- Designed to provide the most biologically active forms of B vitamins in the most scientifically discerning ratios that the body can safely utilize, to ensure that you get the most out of your B complex.
- Comes in a time-released formula for improved absorption.
- Balanced ratios and clinically-supported doses.
- GMP manufacturing, independent testing, and quality assured.
- AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label.
- This Ultra formula is based on the Advanced B Complex, which is AOR's award-winning favourite; but has enhanced absorption using a time-release technology and additional ingredients for heart health, brain health and sustained energy.
- Vegan friendly.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adult dosage - Take 1 tablet 1-2 times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or for use beyond 6 weeks. May cause colds, abdominal symptoms, headache, fatigue, and diarrhea. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
60 tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: 2 tablets contain|
|Vitamin B1 (Benfotiamine, Sulbutiamine)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||30 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pantethine)||300 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate)||50 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin, Hydroxocobalamin, Cobamamide)||1,000 mcg|
|Folic Acid (Calcium L-5-MTHF)||1,000 mcg|
|Choline (Bitartrate)||246 mg|
|Pyrroloquinoline Quinone (Disodium Salt)||2.5 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate, hyprolose, xanthan gum, hypromellose, gum arabic, glycerine, silicon dioxide, dicalcium phosphate.|