AOR - Advanced B Complex contains the most active forms of Vitamin B to help metabolize nutrients for energy and support red blood cell formation.
- Perfect for anyone looking to get the benefits of B vitamins to maintain healthy cellular processes such as energy production and detoxification.
- B Vitamins help the body to metabolize carbohydrates, proteins and fats for energy and helps support tissue and red blood cell formation.
- This complex also offers support for energy, stress and burnout, metabolism, and brain and nerve function.
- Promotes healthy methylation, and does not cause niacin "flush".
- Designed to provide the most biologically active forms of B vitamins in the most scientifically discerning ratios that the body can safely utilize, to ensure that you get the most out of your B complex.
- Balanced ratios and clinically-supported doses.
- GMP manufacturing, independent testing, and quality assured.
- AOR guarantees that all ingredients have been declared on the label.
- AOR’s Advanced B Complex was the Silver winner of the Alive Awards for best multivitamin and supplement.
- Vegan friendly.
- Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs, fish, shellfish or any animal byproduct.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adult dosage - Take 1 capsule one to three times daily with food, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner. Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or for use beyond 8 weeks. People with thiamine hypersensitivity should not take this product. This product contains corn. Do not use if you have a corn allergy. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
180 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 3 capsules|
|B1 Thiamin (Benfotiamine)||100 mg|
|B2 (Riboflavin-5-Phosphate Sodium)||7.5 mg|
|B3 (Niacin - from 388 mg Inositol Hexanicotinate)||353 mg|
|B5 (Pantethine, Calcium D-Pantothenate)||300 mg|
|B6 (Pyridoxal-5'-Phosphate)||100 mg|
|B12 (Methylcobalamin)||1000 mcg|
|Folic Acid (Calcium L-5-MTHF)||1000 mcg|
|Choline Bitartrate (provides 240 mg of Choline)||600 mg|
|Inositol (from Inositol Hexanicotinate, Insolitol)(85 mg from Inositol hexanicotinate, 308 mg from Inositol)||393 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose. Capsule: Hypromellose and Chlorophyll.|