Zero Waste Mvmt - Onyx Single Blade Safety Razor is the perfect alternative to disposable plastic razors.
- Includes: 1 Onyx Shaver, 10 Razor Replacement Blades and 1 Travel Pouch.
- Colour: Onyx Black.
- Material: Brass handle and zinc alloy head.
- The future of sustainable shaving is here!
- Intended for all genders and all hair types.
- An estimated 2 billion razors and refill cartridges are thrown away every year; but this durable single blade safety razor is here to stay.
- Its sleek finish and perfectly weighted construction looks beautiful, stands the test of time, and will help you eliminate hundreds of disposable razors from entering the landfill.
- Featuring a brass handle and zinc alloy head, this razor is corrosive and rust-resistant.
- No plastic, no waste - simply replace the blade when you need and reuse.
- Perfect for the environmentally conscious family looking to step-up their reusable game.
- Eco-friendly and good for the environment.
- A tree is planted with every purchase.
- Recyclable box made from 100% recycled content.
- Please Note: Using aerosol shaving creams, gels and lotions, can gunk up and decrease the lifespan of the blade. Try using Soap Works Vegetable Glycerin Soap Bar instead. And finish with Nature's Aid All Natural Skin Gel to tone and moisturize after shaving. (Both are sold here at Good N' Natural).
- Zero Waste Mvmt is a Canadian company from Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Directions: Unscrew the handle from the two part head and insert blade. Lather the shave area using shaving soap or cream (avoid using aerosol shaving creams, gels and lotions, as that can gunk up and decrease the lifespan of the blade). Before shaving, heat the blade up by running it under warm water; a warm blade works better than a cold blade. Hold the razor at a shallow angle to the skin. Do not apply pressure - hold the handle gently and let the weight of the razor glide over the skin. Shave in the direction of hair growth.
Caution: Razors and blades should be kept out of reach of children and should always be handled with caution. Avoid using aerosol shaving creams, gels and lotions, as that can gunk up and decrease the lifespan of the blade. Keep dry to prevent corrosion. Recycle old blades responsibly.
1 Shaver, 10 Razor Replacement Blades and 1 Travel Pouch.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this razor for a year now and it is a game changer! A much closer shave than a disposable or electric shaver. I also like that the handle is just the right length for control.