Whole Earth & Sea Pure Food Sunflower Vitamin E is perfect for anyone looking to avoid soy-based Vitamin E supplements. The sunflower oil is identity preserved (its unique qualities are protected from seed to shelf).
- Excellent antioxidant protected from free radical damage
- Vitamin E supports cardiovascular and immune health as well as helping to prevent premature aging.
- Provides immune support
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports nerve and muscle function
- Perfect for those people who are allergic to soy, or avoiding soy-based supplements
- Minimizes premature aging
- Improves the appearance of skin and hair
- Great for people with physically active lifestyles
- Contains naturally occurring mixed tocopherols
- 100% soy free
- No gluten, no corn
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
- Packaging made with 100% recycled material.
Directions: take 1 softgel daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have cancer, cardiovascular disease or diabetes. Keep out of the reach of children.
90 softgels per bottle.
|Each Softgel Contains:|
|Vitamin E (as natural d-alpha tocopherol)(Sun-E 900)(from non-GMO sunflower oil)||400 IU (268 mg AT)|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), organic flaxseed oil.|