Vitamin B12 Oral Spray helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency which studies have shown is deficient in up to 40% of people.
- the most stable form of Vitamin B12.
- in your body it is converted into Methylcobalamin.
- has a high absorption rate.
- 200 mcg per spray.
- helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- helps to form red blood cells.
- helps to prevent Vitamin B12 deficiency.
- great wild berry flavour.
- approximately 170 sprays per bottle.
- free of sugar, salt, corn, wheat, yeast, milk derivatives, artificial prservatives, artificial flavours and colours.
- product of Canada.
Directions: as a dietary supplement, 5 pumps orally per day or as directed by your health care practitioner. Spray into your mouth under the tongue, hold for 20 seconds and then swallow.
30 ml per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: 5 Oral Sprays contain|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1000 mcg|
|Vitamin C (asorbic acid)||65 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: purified water, xylitol, citric acid, stevia, natural flavour and Sea Salt.|