Two Hills - Organic Matcha Tea is harvested and produced from early spring buds and tender young tea leaves, making them high in antioxidant content, and perfect for making matcha lattes, frappes, ice cream and smoothies.
- Has a grassy and sweet taste.
- Matcha has been considered for ages a source of well-being and focus.
- Helps you relax.
- Boosts your memory and concentration.
- Increases energy levels.
- Burns calories.
- Detoxifies the body.
- Improves overall health.
- May improve cholesterol.
- Try one shot daily and feel great.
- The matcha tea plants use in this product are grown in partial sunlight (covered with a canopy) for a few weeks each spring, boosting the amount of chlorophyl in their leaves, and resulting in higher levels of anti-oxidants.
- After harvest, the tea is ground into very fine particles and shipped to Two Hills, where we keep it in a temperature controlled room, for optimal purity, potency and taste.
- High in antioxidants.
- Loaded with catechin.
- 100 shots (servings) per bag.
- USDA Organic ceritifed.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Farmed, micro-milled and packed in Korea.
Directions: Add 1 g per cup (i.e. a single shot) if you want a smooth power boost in your drink; add up to 3 g if you need bolder flavour and stronger energy.
100 grams per container.
Ingredients: Camelia Sinensis.
Usually I'm pretty picky with matcha powder but this one is amazing! It's not super bitter and blends really nice.