Traditional Medicinals - Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea is traditionally used in herbal medicine as an all natural uterine tonic to help aid with the pain of menstruation, and for use during pregnancy in preparation of child birth.
- Product Line: Daily Herbal (for Women's Cycle and/or Pre & Postnatal).
- Flavour: Robust yet delicate, like a mildly tannic black tea.
- Herbs: Raspberry Leaf.
- A woman's body sure does go through a lot with monthly menstruation and childbirth.
- This Organic Raspberry Leaf tea is an all natural uterine tonic that helps support healthy menstruation, relieves menstrual pain, helps to tone the uterus, and supports women in pregnancy and in preparation of childbirth.
- Made with raspberry leaf, which grows wild in the rolling hills of Boznia and Herzegovina - and has been loved by women for thousands of years for its health benefits.
- All herbal ingredients are pharmaceutical-grade, organic, non-GMO Project Verified, and responsibly sourced.
- Comes in specially made natural fiber tea bags with organic and non-GMO Project Verified cotton strings.
- Certified Canada Organic.
- Certified B Corporation.
- Fairwild Certified.
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Recyclable box and compostable tea bags.
- Manufactured in Canada.
Directions: Pour 240 mL freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. Cover and steep for 10-15 minutes. Squeeze and remove the tea bag to ensure maximum goodness.
Cautions: Each tea bag is safely sealed in a tamper-evident envelope.
28 grams per box (16 wrapped tea bags).
Ingredients: Organic Raspberry Leaf (Rubus Idaeus).