Substance - Mom Nipple Creme is a soft, soothing balm that provides comfort on cracked and sore nipples, due to breastfeeding.
- Often, women who breastfeed experience dry, cracked and sore nipples; Nipple Creme provides nursing mother's with intense moisture, soothing relief, and a piece of mind knowing this product is safe for baby if ingested.
- Intended for women who are breastfeeding, or for when you have other sensitive areas that are chapped or cracking.
- Can be used safely throughout your breastfeeding journey, and does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
- Can also be used multipurpose, on chapped lips, noses and cheeks.
- Contains Calendula and Marshmallow Root, which have anti-inflammatory properties that help regenerate skin, and speed up healing time.
- Contains Beeswax, which provides a natural physical barrier that protects against wetness and chapping, while softening skin at the same time.
- Contains Olive Oil to moisturize and relieve dry skin.
- Contains Platain Leaf and Witch Hazel for added healing benefits and anti-itch relief.
- Instead of using Linolin and Petroleum, which can have trace pesticides and antibiotic residue - Substance is made using plant-derived, edible and safe ingredients.
- Certified Organic.
- Vegan friendly.
- Recyclable container.
- Handmade in Canada.
Directions: Use as needed to soothe cracked and sore nipples. This product does not need to be removed prior to breastfeeding.
Caution: For external use only.
28 grams per container.
Ingredients: calendula officinalis (pot marigold) flower, althea officinalis (marshmallow) root, plantago major (plantain) leaf, hamamelis virginia (witch hazel), olea europaea (olive) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have used this product multiple times, with multiple babies. This product is great!