SISU - Kids Wildberry Flavoured Cold & Flu Rescue with Ester-C offers fast and effective relief from cold-and-flu symptoms, without the side effects of drugs, making it the perfect medicine for helping your little one feel their best.
- Flavour: Delicious, natural wildberry flavour.
- Supports the immune system, inhibits viruses, relieves symptoms, and reduces the duration of upper respiratory tract infections.
- Contains a unique combination of echinacea, zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, and beta carotene.
- Echinacea extract is a powerful immune stimulant.
- Zinc gluconate reduces the severity and duration of symptoms such as sore throat, coughing, and nasal symptoms that are associated with the cold and flu.
- Ester-C is a unique, non-acidic and easy-to-digest form of Vitamin C, clinically proven to last up to 24 hours in the white blood cells of the immune system for advanced immune support.
- Does not have any of the sedative or other side effects of over-the-counter drugs.
- Easy-to-chew tablets, or use it like a lozenge.
- Vegan friendly.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Contains no wheat, peanuts, treenuts, artificial sweeteners, colours or preservatives.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Children aged 4-8 years chew 3-4 tablets per day with food or as directed by your health care practitioner. Children aged 9-13 years chew 6 tablets per day with food or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take with food , a few hours before or after taking other medications and natural health products. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications to supress the immune system or if you have progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, collagenosis, multiple sclerosis, AIDS or HIV infection or an auto-immune disorder. Zinc supplementation can cause copper deficiency. If you are unsure whether you are taking enough copper, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Stop use if hypersensitivity occurs. Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
60 chewable tablets per bottle.
each chewable tablet contains:
|Vitamin C from Ester-C® brand calcium ascorbate and sodium ascorbate||100 mg|
|Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea, herb top) 4:1 extract QCE 220 mg (equivalent to 220 mg dried herb)||55 mg|
|Zinc (zinc gluconate)||3 mg|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A palmitate) equivalent to 495 IU vitamin A activity||150 mcg RAE|
|Beta carotene equivalent to 167 IU beta carotene||100 mcg|
microcrystalline cellulose, isomalt, citric acid, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, natural flavours: raspberry, black raspberry, cherry juice concentrate, D-fructose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid (vegetable), magnesium stearate(vegetable).