SISU - Calcium & Magnesium 1:1 with Vitamin D3 helps with the development and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium improves Vitamin D activity and decreases the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Extra magnesium can be beneficial for diabetics and for muscle relaxation, headaches or migraine prevention as well as for relief of constipation.
- Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and helps support bone density and reduces fractures.
- Convenient 1:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium.
- Low potency formula of calcium citrate, magnesium oxide, vitamin D3.
- Suitable for people who are not at high risk of bone loss and who need a lower amount of those nutrients to supplement a healthy diet.
- Suitable for people who are taking calcium and magnesium in other supplements such as multivitamins and minerals.
- Easy to swallow capsule.
- Contains shellfish free calcium citrate.
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten.
- Contains no dairy, wheat or peanuts.
- Recyclable container.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Take two capsules daily with food or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take a few hours before or after taking other medications. Keep at room temperature in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Caution: Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
300 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains|
|Calcium (calcium citrate)||100 mg|
|Magnesium (magnesium oxide)||100 mg|
|Vitamin D (vitamin d3) equivalent to 100 IU of vitamin D (cholecalciferol) activity||2.5 mcg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: magnesium stearate (vegetable)
capsule shell: gelation