Saw Palmetto has been used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the urologic symptoms such as weeak urine flow, incomplete voiding, frequent daytime and night time urination associated with mild to moderate benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Saw Palmetto extract can inhibit the conversion of testosterone into dihydrotestosterone which can cause enlargement and inflammatio of the prostate affecting urine flow and sexual function.
- may help to improve sexual function.
- can also help women who have excess androgen like excess facial hair (hirsutism) and polycystic ovarian disease.
- contains no artificial preservativs, colours or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Take with food to minimize gastric disturbances.
500 mg, 90 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each capsule contains|
Each capsule contains: Saw palmetto powder (Serenow repens) (Berry)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, purified water), silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).