New Roots Vitamin E8 contains all eight forms of Vitamin E. All the benefits you would obtain from food.
- Vitamin E is a fat soluble anitoxidant.
- Vitamin E helps to stop oxygen in red blood cells from turning into harmful peroxides.
- Vitamin E protects other vitamins from oxidation in the digestive tract.
- Contains all eight forms of Vitamin E, four trocopherols and four tocotrienols with squalenes, beta-sitosterols. The tocopherols and tocotrienols are extracted from vegetable oils that are present in their natural, fully active unesterified form.
- Food naturally contains all 8 compounds of Vitamin E, New Roots formula is the form that your body has been processing since the beginning of time.
- Sourced from GMO-free sources.
- Contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch or sugar.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: adults take 2 softgels daily with food or as directed by your health-care practitioner. Consult a health-care practitioner for use beyond 6 weeks.
Cautions and Warnings: consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breast-feeding; if you have cancer; if you have cardiovascular disease or diabetes; or if you are taking blood thinners.
60 softgels per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each softgel contains|
|Vitamin E (?-alpha-tocopherol) (from non-GMO sunflower) (400 IU)||268 mg AT|
|Free plant sterols (from non-GMO soy)
(8 mg beta-sitosterol, 4 mg campesterols, 4 mg stigmasterols)
|Tocotrienols (from non-GMO palm fruit)|
|Squalene (Olea europaea)||45 mg|
|Mixed tocopherols (from non-GMO soy)||53 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Certified organic sunflower oil, yellow beeswax, and sunflower lecithin in a softgel made of bovine gelatin
and glycerin, with natural annatto extract (in sunflower oil) and purified water.