New Roots - Boron 3 mg helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism.
- Boron is found in relatively high levels in foods of plant origin, such as black beans, peaches, apricots, spinach, strawberries, apples, cantaloupe, and tomatoes. Many of us do not get enough of these items in our diet, and boron supplements can help.
- Deficiency in boron has been shown to contribute to abnormal embryo development, decreased sperm count, ovarian deterioration, damage in reproductive function, decrease in electrical activity in the brain, suboptimal mineral metabolism, poor manual dexterity, and impaired hand-eye coordination.
- Although no recommended dietary allowance (RDA) has been established for boron, the average daily intake is highly variable, having been estimated at between 0.5 and 7 mg per day.
- This form of boron is well-assimilated and helps in the absorption of calcium (which plays a significant role in bone health, strength and development), in hormone regulation (including the production of testosterone/estrogen), and in the optimal functioning of the brain.
- Boron supplementation was found to help in the prevention and alleviation of symptoms for atherosclerosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, and postmenopausal bone loss/calcium loss.
- Known to improve brain/cognitive function, alleviate harmful effects of vitamin D and magnesium, and may also have a positive effect on thyroid hormone levels.
- Contains no soy, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, yeast, citrus, preservatives, artificial flavour or colour, starch, or sugar.
- Gluten free.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Take with vitamin D and calcium.
Cautions and Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have been diagnosed with an estrogen-dependent cancer.
90 vegetable capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each capsule contains|
|Boron (From Boron Citrate)||3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose in a non-GMO
vegetable capsule composed of vegetable carbohydrate gum and purified water.