Nature's Way - Norwegian Kelp Thyroid Function contains many nutrients including protein, essential fatty acids, fiber, sodium, potassium, Vitamin B12 and iodine which all help with the proper function of the thyroid gland.
- Made with 600 mg of kelp, which is a nutritionally rich seaweed that is loaded with protein, essential fatty acids, fiber, sodium, potassium, Vitamin B12 and iodine, and grows deep in the ocean away from heavy metals and toxins.
- It stimulates thyroid hormone production.
- And it can be used as a gentle laxative.
- Independently tested and certified by Tru-ID using advanced DNA biotechnology.
- Vegetarian product; non-gelatin capsule.
- Non-GMO Project verified.
- Bottle made from 97% post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults, 19 years and older, take 1 capsules per day.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
180 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each capsule contains|
|Norwegian Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum) providing 396 mcg of iodine per capsule||600 mg|
|Non-medicinal ingredient: hydroxypropyl methlcellulose