Whole Earth & Sea Deep Ocean Minerals is an all natural mineral concentrate that contains over 70 essential minerals and trace elements.
- All-natural mineral concentrate in a balance that is natural to the body.
- Contains over 70 essential minerals and trace elements, including calcium, magnesium, potassium, sodium, boron, and iodine, that give structure to our organs, tissues, and bones, and help maintain fluid balance, pH balance, and membrane permeability.
- The natural liquid and ionized form increases absorption and bioavailability to the body’s cells.
- A source of electrolytes.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps the body metabolize carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth, in the maintenance of proper muscle function, and in the function of the thyroid gland.
- A 100% natural and sustainable product harvested from deep ocean water that is drawn from a depth of 662 m in a pristine location protected by steep mountains. Minerals and trace elements are extracted using a patented production process and fortified with fresh kelp extract to raise the iodine level to 75 mcg per teaspoon.
- Sustainably sourced.
- Whole food source.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts.
- Gluten free.
- Suitable for vegetarians / vegans.
- Packaging is recyclable.
- formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: mix 1/2 tsp to a teaspoon (2.5 ml to 5 ml) with water or other beverage (milk, soya, tea, coffee, juice etc.) or use as directed by your health care practitioner.
100 ml per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) contains|
|Ocean Mineral Concentrate (seawater*)||3034 mg|
|Iodine (potassium iodide, kelp [whole])||75 mcg|
|*Contains over 70 naturally occurring trace minerals from a nature reserve such as:chloride, iodine, barium, chromium,
copper, iron, lanthanum, lithium, manganese, phosphorus, rubidium, selenium, silicon, silver, strontium, sulfur, thorium,
titanium, tungsten, vanadium, yttrium, and zinc.