Natural Factors Vitamin K & D provides two major fat-soluble vitamins for bone and vascular health.
- Vitamin K: plays critical roles in protecting the heart and brain, as well as building strong bones. As as director of calcium, vitamin K2 guides the mineral towards tissues where it is needed, such as in bones, and away from tissues where it could have a negative effect, such as arteries.
- This product contains a vitamin K2 that is highly bioavailable menaquinone-7 (MK-7) from the natto bean, which offers 24-hour benefits from a single daily dose.
- Vitamin D is also a fat-soluble vitamin that is essential for calcium absorption, playing an important role in the growth and maintenance of healthy bones and teeth. It aids calcium absorption from the intestines, reduces calcium excretion, and facilitates calcium incorporation into the bones
- Vitamin D is important in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- supports healthy immune system function.
- contains the bioactive and highly bioavailable D3 and MK-7 forms of these vitamins.
- contains no artificial preservatives, colours or sweetners: no dairy, wheat, gluten or yeast.
- formulated and packaged in Canada.
- recyclable container and label.
Directions: take one softgel daily or as directed by your health care practitioner.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each softgel contains|
|Vitamin K2 (menaquinone) (MK-7) (natto bean)||120 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (lanolin)||25 mcg (1000 IU)|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: medium chain triglycerides, softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water, caramel, titanium dioxide), yellow beeswax, lecithin.|