Natural Factors Gastro-Assist provides extensive gastrointestinal support and protects the stomach and intestines while stimulating a healthy immune function.
- Promotes health of intestinal tract
- Encourages a healthy gut flora balance
- Supports balanced intestinal inflammatory response to normal internal and environmental stressers
- Relieves inflammation in gastrointestinal health
- Helps reduce risk of antibiotic-associated diarrhea
- Soothes digestive complaints
- Promotes healthy immune functions
- Heals and protects cell linings in stomach and intestines
- Relieves constipation, bloating, and gas
- Helps relieve symptoms of heartburn
- Contains mastic gum which protects against bacterial and fungal infections and offers relief from intestinal and stomach ulcers
- Contains probiotics that increase beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Contains no artificial colours, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Does not contain dairy, wheat, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or animal products
- Vegetarian and vegan friendly
- Sugar free
- Gluten free
- Recyclable container
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
Directions: Adults take 2 capsules 2 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. If you are on antibiotics or antifungals, take at least 2-3 hours before or after.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen and/or persit beyond 3 days. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner before using. Do not use this product if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositael Daisy family or if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. For freshness store in a cool dry place.
60 capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per 1 capsule contains|
|Mastic powder (Pistacia lentiscus) (gum)||130 milligrams|
|Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum BB536 (whole cell)||5 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (whole cell)||2.5 billion CFU|
|Zinc L-carnosine (Polaprezinc)||18.75 milligrams|
|Chamomile extract 4:1 (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower)||100 milligrams|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), silica, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)|