Natural Factors BioCoenzymated Methylcobalamin & Dibencozide Vitamin B12 is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Flavour: Cherry.
- Sublingual tablets.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps to form red blood cells.
- Helps in the normal function of the immune system and in energy metabolism in the body.
- Helps to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency.
- In order for B vitamins to be utilized effectively by the body, they must be converted into their metabolically active coenzyme forms.
- Taking B vitamins already in their coenzymated forms allows the body to use them directly. Thus, the amount that is needed by the body is less in order to achieve the same benefits.
- Biocoenzymated takes it one step further. Using Natural Factors' proprietary EnviroSimplex technology, they have created a unique biocoenzymated process using organic, farm fresh plant extracts from whole food sources and the coenzyme form of B vitamins.
- The synergy between these phytochemicals found in these plant extracts and the coenzyme B vitamin optimizes absorption.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
- isura tested.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Dissolve 1 tablet daily under the tongue or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 4 months.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
30 sublingual tablets per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin, Dibencozide)||3,000 mcg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Mannitol, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), natural cherry flavour, Farm Fresh Factors*.|
| *Active Vegetables - Organic kale, organic alfalfa, organic cilantro leaf, organic parsley, caperberry, sprouted garlic, organic artichoke, organic black radish, organic dandelion,
barley grass, pepper, organic celery seed, organic beetroot, organic tomato; Cruciferous Vegetables - A broad spectrum of fully active glucosinolates and myrosinase enzymes
from wasabi rhizome (Wasabia Japonica) and fresh freeze-dried sprouted broccoli, organic upland cress, daikon, red radish, organic cauliflower, organic cabbage, organic arugula,
organic watercress leaf; Ultra Fruit Polyphenols - Grape, pomegranate, strawberry, organic blueberry, raspberry, bilberry, organic Indian gooseberry, schizandra berry, red orange,
organic acai berry; Herbals and Plants - Theracurmin curcumin, organic decaffeinated green tea extract, organic ginger rhizome, organic echinacea, organic oregano, organic
peppermint, organic spearmint; Whole Plant Sea Vegetables - Organic spirulina, organic chlorella, red algae, blue green algae, kelp.