Natural Factors - Activated Charcoal 250 mg is a premium charcoal formula used to relieve the symptoms of excess gas.
- Activated Charcoal has been used in emergency medicine for hundreds of years because it is highly porous and has a natural tendency for capturing toxins and other difficult-to-digest compounds.
- It passes through the gastrointestinal tract undigested and effectively binds to the excess air produced during digestion, which prevents it from causing uncomfortable gas.
- Natural Factors provides you with 250 mg of this premium activated charcoal to help alleviate symptoms of excess gas and to help relieve bloating, pressure, pain and fullness.
- Suitable for adults and children over 12 years of age - this activated charcoal formula is perfect for anyone who regularily experiences gas and bloating after meals.
- Isura Certified.
- No dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults and children 12 years and older: Take 2-4 softgels after meals, as needed. May be repeated in 2 hours. Do not take more than 16 softgels in 24 hours. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Do not use in children under 12 years of age except on the advice of a doctor. Do not take within 2 hours of another medication as the effect of the other medication may be reduced. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms reoccur or last more than 2 weeks. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, call a poison control centre or get medical help right away. Sealed for your safety and freshness. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
90 softgels per bottle.
|Active Ingredient: in each capsule|
|Activated Charcoal||250 mg|
|In-Active Ingredients: Beeswax, Coconut Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Lecithin, Purified Water.|