Lily of the Desert - Inner Fillet Aloe Vera Juice is a great source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health, providing many daily and long-term health benefits.
- Plant Part: Inner fillet.
- Contains 99% aloe vera juice, with no water added.
- Has a mild, slightly-bitter, citrusy taste.
- A good source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
- Promotes healthy digestion.
- Helps reduce harmful toxins in the body.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Helps increase the absorption of nutrients and enhances antioxidant support.
- Balances stomach acidity naturally.
- Occassionally soothes muscle and joint discomfort.
- Lily of the Desert has been a leading producer of aloe vera since 1971.
- Lily of the Desert harvests their aloe from their very own organic fields, where they then safely process the aloe plants in their own facility, and bottle the aloe in-house as to maintain quality control and to ensure that it meets or exceeds the highest industry standards.
- Naturally-ocurring polysarccharides are extracted from the aloe through a proprietary process as to ensure it's high quality.
- Aloe content and purity in this product is certified.
- USDA Organic certified.
- Allergen free.
- Gluten free.
- Preservative free.
- BPA free.
- Alloin free (less than 1 ppm).
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Recyclable glass bottle.
- Made in the USA.
Directions: Adults take 1 dose (59 mL) 1-3 times daily on an empty stomach, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consume 30-45 days after opening.
Caution: If seal around cap is broken or missing, do not use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or have diabetes. This is a natural product; therefore, the colour may change due to seasonality without affecting its quality.
473 mL per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each dose (59 ml) contains||Daily Dose|
|Aloe Barbadensis Gel (Inner Leaf Gel) Standardized Extract (Aloe Vera) (1% High Molecular Weight Polysaccharides (At Least 1,000,000 Daltons)) 60 mg||180 mg|
|Aloe Gel (Inner Leaf Gel) (Aloe Vera) 58.6 g||176 g|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It really helped with my stomach ulcer but I had to get used to the taste.