Flora - VagiCare Probiotic helps treat and prevent symptoms associated with vaginal infections and discomfort, including vaginal discharge, odour, burning, dryness and itching, and helps restore and maintain normal vaginal flora.
- NPN Claim: Adjunctive treatment for vaginal infections to restore and maintain normal vaginal flora.
- The probiotics in VagiCare help prevent "bad" bacteria from taking over in the vagina, which in turn helps to treat and prevent vaginal infections and discomfort naturally.
- Reduces symptoms of infection such as vaginal discharge, odour, burning, dryness and itching.
- Helps to maintain a healthy pH balance.
- VagiCare is a safe and natural way for women to keep their vaginal flora balanced.
- Clinically proven.
- Non-GMO strains.
- Comes with an applicator.
- Keep refridgerated.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Made in Canada.
Recommended dose and duration of use: Female Adult: 1 capsule 1 time per day at bedtime for 10 consecutive days or as directed by a physician. Place one capsule into applicator using light pressure. In a reclining position, insert the applicator high into the vagina, push the plunger down its whole length to release capsule.
Recommended storage condition: Keep refridgerated. Store away from children.
Cautions and Warnings: Consult a physician is vaginal infection and/or symptoms persist beyond the full course of the treatment. Discontinue use and consult a physician if symptoms such as nausea or vomiting, bloating, diarrhea or constipation, fluid retention, itching, skin rashes or any other unexplained reactions develop while taking this product. This product has come into contact with soy. Do not use this product if you have a soy allergy. Do not use if you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain. Do not use if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, Lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment).
10 Vaginal Capsules with applicator per box.
|Composition: Lactobacillus Rhamnosus R0011: 1.6 Billion CFU; Lactobacillus Delbrueckii Subsp Bulgaricus, 50% of the Yogurt Culture R0094: 0.2 Billion CFU; Streptococcus Salivarius Subsp Thermophilus, 50% of the Yogurt Culture R0094: 0.2 Billion CFU.|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Gelatin, Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Skim Milk Powder, Sucrose, Vitamin C.|
In-Store Pickup Only:
116 Park Rd W, Steinbach, MB