Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub is a salon treatment alternative that buffs your skin, helping to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars.
- This salon-perfect formula uses an exclusive crystal blend including Dead Sea Salt and Volcanic Sand (rich in Silica) to buff away dull surface cells, helps diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars, and absorb excess skin oils
- Enriched with natural astringents Lime and Lemon Peel plus antioxidants Grapeseed and Vitamin E, this pro-grade treatment retexturizes skin, leaving it soft, smooth and younger-looking
- May also be used on your hands, elbows, knees, heels or any part of the body to promote soft, smooth and healthy skin
- The crystal blend used in this product is a large molecular structure and is therefore not bio-available to the body, so there is no possibility of absorption through the skin
- 100% vegan
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- No parabens
- Sulfate free
- Mineral oil free
- Lanolin free
- Gluten free
- GMO free
- Recycle container and packaging
- Made in the USA
Directions: apply on wet or dry skin and gently massage in circular motions. Rinse and pat dry. May be used two times per week.
56 grams per container.
Ingredients: Aqua, Alumina, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Carrageenan, Kaolin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Pumice (volcanic sand), Maris Sal, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. *certified organic ingredients.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product definitely does its job! It will feel quite rough on the skin, so I would suggest to use it before bed or at least not wear makeup after using.
This is a great scrub. I only use it about once a week as it is expensive but it definitely does the trick. Just be careful, your skin will be red after using as it is a very intense scrub. I only use it at night or if I'm staying home for the day.