Dandelion Root Raw herbal tea is can be used as a diuretic and blood purifier which helps your kidneys and liver remove toxins and poisons from the blood.
- dandelion root has also been used to treat jaundice and as an appetite stimulant.
- due to the mild bitter taste, which will increase the production of bile from the liver, it also functions as a mild laxative.
- caffeine free.
- USDA Organic.
- certified organic by Pro-Cert.
- contains no flavourings, preservatives or sweeteners of any kind.
- box is made from 100% recycled cardboard.
- resealable freshness bag is used to extend the quality and life of the tea.
- chlorine free tea bags without any strings, tags or staples.
- can also be used in tinctures, capsules, poultices, salves for home remedies.
- good water is an essential part of brewing a great cup of tea. Use spring or filtered water.
- if you desire a medicinal tea: this is herb has a tough cellular structure and some heat is required to release all of its medicinal properties and flavour. Use one tea bag per cup of hot water in a stainless steel or glass pot, cover, boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 to 20 minutes. This is known as the decoction method. Extra tea can be kept in a covered glass jar for a day or two in the refrigerator.
- if you desire a pleasure tea or quick brew: use one tea bag per cup of hot water. Pour boiling water over tea bags, cover, and let steep 5 to 7 minutes to taste.
Ingredients: organic dandelion root (Taraxacum officinale).