Carlson Norwegian Elite Omega-3 Fish Oil Gems provides an excellent source of EPA and DHA for the maintenance of good health. Blister pack
- Flavour: Natural lemon.
- Source: Norway.
- Guaranteed (by Carlson) for freshness, potency, and purity.
- Provides 1,250 mg of fish oil per soft gel.
- Provides 300 mg of DHA per soft gel.
- Provides 400 mg of EPA per soft gel.
- Regularly tested (using AOAC international protocols) for freshness, potency, and purity by an independent, FDA-registered laboratory.
- Has been determined to be fresh, fully-potent, and free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCB's and 28 other contaminants (by laboratory listed above).
- Helps support cognitive health, cardiovascular health, eye health, skin health, immune function, and more.
- Easy to swallow "gem" soft gels.
- Fish are transported to a highly-regulated Norwegian facility the same day they are caught for processing and purification.
- The omega-3 fish oil is encapsulated, while the rest of the fish is used for human and animal consumption.
- Resealable light-resistant bottle.
- Recyclable bottle.
Directions: Adults take 2 soft gels two times per day at mealtimes.
Storage: Store in airtight container, protected from light.
90 + 30 soft gels per bottle. Bonus size.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each soft gel contains|
|Fish Oil [Sardine (Clupeidae - Whole), Anchovy (Engraulidae - Whole), Mackerel (Scombridae - Whole)]||1,250 mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||300 mg|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||400 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Beef gelatin, glycerin, water, natural lemon flavour, tocopherols.|