Carina Organics - Pink Grapefruit Shampoo & Body Wash is a daily moisturizing shampoo and body wash formulated with certified organic plant, vegetable, flower and tree extracts.
- Scent: Pink Grapefruit.
- Hair Type: Suitable for all hair types; even safe for colour-treated, permed, bleached, and hi-lighted hair.
- Skin Type: Suitable for all skin types, but especially effective for those with sensitive skin.
- Helps to restore luster, volume, body and shine to your head of hair.
- Gently washes away dirt and replenishes moisture and essential nutrients to your skin and body.
- This product uses certified organic ingredients, extracts, essences and oils.
- Cruelty free and vegan friendly.
- 100% Biodegradable (safe in rivers, lakes and oceans).
- Toxin free.
- Paraben free.
- Free of harmful chemicals and synthetic ingredients that are common in other body care products.
- Free of soy and gluten.
- No dyes.
- Septic safe.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada.
Directions: For use as body wash, dispense into palm and rub hands together until a rich lather is formed, distribute as desired. For use as shampoo, apply and massage evenly to into wet hair. Rinse thoroughly.
360 mL per bottle.
Ingredients: Filtered Aqua, Potassium Cocoate (Saponified Organic Cocos Nucifera/Coconut Oil), Glycerin (Vegetable), Pinus Banksiana (Pine) Extract, Magnesium Chloride (Magnesium Oil), Olea Europaea (Organic Olive) Fruit Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Matricaria Chamomilla (Organic Chamomile) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioca (Organic Nettle) Leaf Extract, Taraxacum Officinale (Organic Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Organic Clover) Flower Extract, Acetic Acid (Organic Apple Cider Vinegar), Linum Usitatissimum (Organic Linseed) Seed Oil, Curcurbita Pepo (Organic Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annus (Organic Sunflower) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil.
I really love the smell of this body wash, and it leaves my skin feeling very clean and moisturized. I do find though that the lather doesn't seem to last very long, not sure if that's because it's a more natural product. It otherwise works wonderfully!