CanPrev Healthy Lungs to help prevent and repair cellular damage caused by exposure to smoking, environmental pollution or even heavy exercise.
- Protect your lung tissue against cell damaging free radicals.
- A clinical strength formula.
- A supplement with antioxidants (molecules that can neutralize free radicals and terminate their chain reaction) for the maintenance of good health for people under oxidative stress.
- A multi-oxidant formula that goes straight to work helping to prevent and repair cellular damage caused by exposure to smoking, environmental pollution or even heavy exercise.
- Contains N-acetyl-cysteine which helps to relieve symptoms of chronic bronchitis caused by oxidative stress.
- Dairy free, gluten free, GMO free and soy free product.
- Contains no binders or fillers.
- No artificial colours, preservatives or flavours.
Directions: Adults - take one (1) capsules, three (3) times per day with meals providing protein or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Drug Interactions: Do not use with activated charcoal, or if you are taking antibiotic or nitroglycerin. Consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product if you are taking any medication.
Cautions and Warnings: Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have an active peptic ulcer. As with any natural health product, you should consult a healthcare practitioner on the use of this product, especially if you have a medical condition including diabetes or kidney stones. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if you experience sweating, paleness, chills, headache, dizziness or confusion - these may be symptoms of serious low blood sugar.
Side Effects: Discontinue use if gastrointestinal disturbances are experienced.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per capsule|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||166mg|
|DL-Alpha lipoic acid||66mg|
|Grape seed extract (95% OPC)||50mg|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol, natural)||50IU|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCL)||16mg|
|Zinc elemental (zinc citrate)||3.3mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||266mcg|
|Folic Acid (folate)||200mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||5mcg/200IU|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, vegetable capsule|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My lungs have been struggling for a long time, and I found this product to be a great support for my whole respiratory system.