Blis Probiotics - Throat Guard Pro is an advanced oral probiotic that helps prevent infections such as sore throats, and reduces the frequency of upper respiratory infections.
- Promotes oral health through the recolonization of the oral cavity and promotes healthy oral flora.
- Helps prevent and reduce the risk of infections such as sore throat.
- Helps reduce the frequency of upper respiratory infections caused by certain bacterial and viral microorganisms.
- Supports and maintains ear health by reducing the risk and prevention of ear infections.
- Helps support the immune system.
- Fridge-Free storage and shelf stable.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Made in New Zealand.
Directions: For general oral health: take 1-2 lozenges per day. For prevention of sore throat due to infection or otitis media in children under 12 years old: take 1 lozenge a day for 90 days. For prevention of sore throat due to infection or otitis media in adults and children 12 years+: take 1-2 lozenges a day for 90 days.
Caution: This lozenge is NOT to be directly chewed or swallowed. Do not use this product if you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment). Do not use this product if you have a milk/dairy allergy.
30 Lozenges per pack.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Streptococcus Salivarius K12 (1 billion CFU).|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Trehalose, lactitol, maltodextrin, isomalt, silicified, microcrystalline cellulose, natural flavour, magnesium stearate.|