NOW Papaya Enzymes are digestive enzymes to help your body digest proteins.
- digestive enzymes are essential to your body's absorption and full use of food. As we age our body's capacity to make enzymes declines which results in a deficiency of digesting food.
- NOW Papaya Enzymes aid in digestion by breaking down protein, fat, fibre and starch.
- take after having a meal.
- tablets are made from whole, unripe, spray-dried Papaya powder, and contain 40 mg of Papaya per Lozenge.
- Protease, Lipase and Cellulase have been included for a full spectrum of enzymatic activity.
- source of antioxidants that help protect against cell damage caused by free radicals.
- vegetarian and vegan product.
- have a refreshing taste, with mint and chlorophyll for added fresh breathe.
- lozenges are also useful as breath freshener.
- non-GMO product.
- kosher product.
- made without gluten.
- dairy free, egg free, nut free, and soy free.
- recyclable container and label.
Directions: chew or dissolve 2 lozenges 3 times daily in the mouth. Take with food/meals. For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
Risk Information: consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you have diabetes or a gastrointestinal lesion/ulcer, if you are taking anticoagulant/blood thinners or an anti-inflammatory, if you are having surgery, or if you have allergy to latex or fruits (such as avocado, banana, chestnut, passion fruit, fig, melon, mango, kiwi, pineapple, peach, and tomato). Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Nausea, vomiting,
and diarrhoea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use (and consult a health care practitioner).
180 chewable lozenges per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each lozenge contains|
|Papain (Carica papaya) (Fruit)||50 mg (100 FCC PU)|
|Papaya (Carica papaya) (Whole)||40 mg|
|Bromelain (Ananas comosus) (Fruit)||10 mg (360,000 FCC PU)|
|Protease (Aspergillus oryzae) (Whole)||10 mg (50 FCC HUT)|
|Lipase (Aspergillus niger) (Whole)||1 mg (10 USP LU)|
|Cellulase (Aspergillus niger) (Whole)||0.31 mg (1.25 FCC CU)|
|Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) (Whole)||1 mg (25 FCC DU)|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Sorbitol, Mannitol, Stearic acid (vegetable source), Magnesium stearate (vegetable source), Silica, Peppermint Powder, Peppermint Oil and Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin|