Antipodes Moisture-Boost Lipstick is so healthy you could almost eat it!
- Colour: Dusky Sound Pink
- Gloss Level: Matte with a hint of shine.
- In celebration of rose sunsets over the fjord of Dusky Sound, this vintage pink holds all the allure of an escape to nature.
- This nourishing Moisture-Boost Natural Lipstick is formulated with ingredients that are not only safe and natural, but so healthy you could almost eat them!
- Contains pure plant oils of avocado, evening primrose and calendula which means the lipstick conditions as it colours.
- Certified vegetarian by the UK Vegetarian Society.
- Antipodes products are completely free from: parabens; sulphates; phthalates; silicon derived ingredients; synthetic fillers; genetically modified (GM) ingredients; genetically engineered (GE) ingredients; animal ingredients (except ingredients from living bees, such as honey); artificial colors; artificial fragrances; chemical sunscreens; mineral oils; petrochemicals (like propylene glycol); phenoxyethanol; BHA (butylated hydroxyanisole); ethanolamines and ethoxylated.
- The recyclable box is made from 100% biodegradable cardboard from sustainbable forests.
- All ingredients are from natural origin, with only low levels of FDA-approved colour pigments added for vibrancy. Vitamin E has been added for extra nourishment.
- Made in New Zealand.
4 grams per lipstick.
Ingredients: Ricinus communis (Castor) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Derived), Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Cera alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Glycine Soja (Soyabean) Oil, Mica, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Carmine CI 75470, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.