Renew Life FibreSMART is an easy-to-mix powder dietary fibre supplement, that can be added to water and juice to help support daily bowel health.
- Source of fibre to support bowel health
- Source of fibre for the maintenance of good health
- Offers digestive health support - 5 grams of flax-based fibre per serving to keep the digestive tract running smoothly
- Natural sourced ingredients for the intestinal tract such as marshmallow root and slippery elm bark
- Contains certified organic flax seen and certified organic acacia fibre
- Does not contain: gluten, dairy, or soy
- Contains no tree nuts, peanuts, sesame, mustard, wheat, yeast, egg, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), animal products, artificial colour or unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers
- No refrigeration required. May be refrigerated after opening to preserve freshness.
Directions: Adults - take 1-2 scoops (1 scoop = 7.5 grams) daily. Mix 1 scoop of powder with 1 glass (250 ml) of liquid or soft food such as yogurt. Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications. Consult a practitioner for use beyond 3 months. Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (eg, opioids), if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that have persisted for more than 2 weeks, are experiencing undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failure to defecate following the use of a laxative product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if constipation persists after one week of use, if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abnormal constrictions of the GI tract, diseases of the oesophagus and/or the superior opening of the stomach (Cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralysis of the intestine, megacolon, fecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis), if you experience chest pain, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and bloating. If you have Diabetes mellitus, do not use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of the reach of children.
454 grams powder per container
|Medicinal Ingredients: each serving (7.5 g) contains|
|Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum), defatted *Certified Organic||5500 mg|
|Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal) *Certified Organic||1400 mg|
|Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)||400 mg|
|Marshmallow Root (Althaea o cinalis)||50 mg|
|Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)||50 mg|
|Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica o cinalis)||16.7 mg|
|Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Treminalia bellirica)||16.7 mg|
|Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula)||16.7 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Stevia rebaudiana Leaf, maltodextrin|