RenewLife - FibreSMART provides a source of fibre to support bowel health.
- FiberSMART is a dietary fibre supplement formulated with naturally sourced ingredients such as flax seed, acacia gum, guar gum, l-glutamine, marshmallow root, slippery elm bark and triphala, to help support daily bowel health.
- It provides a source of fibre content to your diet and aids in overall digestive health.
- It also helps to support a healthy intestinal tract.
- Comes in a convenient capsule form with effects that can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days.
- Quality, purity and potency guaranteed at expiration.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Soy free.
- Contains no tree nuts, sesame seeds, mustard, wheat, yeast, egg, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish) or animal products.
- No artificial colours.
- No unnecessary preservatives, binders or fillers.
- No refrigeration required.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Product of Canada
Directions: Adults - take 4 capsules with 1 glass (250 mL) of water daily. Effects can be observed within 12 hours to 3 days. Take 2 hours before or after other medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months. No refrigeration required. Store in a cool dry place.
Cautions: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking medications which inhibit peristaltic movement (eg, opioids), if you are experiencing a sudden change in bowel habits that have persisted for more than 2 weeks, are experiencing undiagnosed rectal bleeding, or have failure to defecate following the use of a laxative product. Consult a healthcare practitioner if constipation persists after one week of use, if you have symptoms such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or fever (as these could be signs of abnormal constrictions of the GI tract, diseases of the oesophagus and/or the superior opening of the stomach (Cardia), potential or existing intestinal blockage, paralysis of the intestine, megacolon, faecal impaction, inflamed bowel or appendicitis), if you experience chest pain, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms worsen. Hypersensitivity has been known to occur in rare cases, in which case, discontinue use. May cause temporary gas and bloating. If you have Diabetes mellitus, do not use. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
120 Vegetarian Capsules per container
|Medicinal Ingredients: each capsule contains|
|Flax Seed (Linum usitatissimum), defatted *Certified Organic||600 mg|
|Acacia Gum (Acacia senegal) *Certified Organic||130 mg|
|Guar Gum (Cyamopsis tetragonoloba)||20 mg|
|Marshmallow Root (Althaea o cinalis)||10 mg|
|Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus rubra)||10 mg|
|Indian Gooseberry Fruit (Emblica o cinalis)||3.3 mg|
|Belleric Myrobalan Fruit (Treminalia bellirica)||3.3 mg|
|Chebulic Myrobalan Fruit (Terminalia chebula)||3.3 mg|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Vegetable capsule (hypromellose, water), maltodextrin|