Prairie Naturals - Grass Fed Beef Bone Broth Powder is a rich source of protein, collagen powder, amino acids, minerals and connective tissue building nutrients.
- Flavour: Beef.
- This Prairie Naturals Beef Bone Broth is made from the bones and connective tissues (hides, bones and ligaments) of organic North American grass-fed beef.
- Beef bone broth is valued by traditional cultures all around the world because it is nutrient-dense, easy to digest and full of health-restorative goodness!
- It is a rich source of protein, digestible collagen and other connective tissue building nutrients, and it contains an array of amino acids, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin, glucosamine, easy-to-absorb minerals, and much more.
- These curative components play a vital role in gut health, immune system support, healthy bones and joints, smooth skin and overall healing.
- It is a tried-and-true remedy for the sick and weak, or is perfect for anyone simply wishing to build and fortify.
- Easy-to-digest and gut friendly.
- Mixes easily with a smooth texture.
- Minimally processed and spray-dried.
- Premium Quality guaranteed.
- 0 carbs.
- No sugar.
- Low sodium.
- Paleo friendly.
- Bee Aware Certified.
- Gluten free.
- Dairy free.
- Free of additives, antibiotics, MSG and preservatives.
- Recyclable container.
- Product of USA.
Directions: Add one scoop (15 g), Beef Bone Broth powder to 200-250 mL warm/hot water, soup or other hot beverage; add to 200-250 mL cold water, juice or smoothie and flavour as desired; blend into sauces, gravy or other dishes to give a boost. Mixes easily with a smooth texture. Store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: Due to naturally occurring variances in nature, the colour and texture of this Beef Bone Broth may vary. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of reach of children.
150 grams per container.
Ingredients: Grass Fed and Organic Beef Bone Broth Powder.