Organic Traditions - Cacao Butter is a nutrient-dense oil and butter alternative that is packed with healthy fats.
- Flavour: Mild Chocolate flavour.
- This silky-smooth cacao butter is the perfect alternative to unhealthy cooking oil and butter products.
- Made with low-temperature pressed cacao butter (no chemicals or solvents are used in this process).
- This nourishing Cacao Butter is packed with healthy fats that are good for your body and provides you with an energizing fat-fueled boost.
- Can be used to replace butter or oil for cooking and frying, or for enhancing your recipes, mixing into your coffee, used to make homemade chocolate, or for topical use as a skin nourishing treatment.
- Certified Organic, wildcrafted and ethically grown ingredients.
- Organic Traditions is committed to supporting farmers who are dedicated to the principles of sustainable and fair trade agriculture.
- Eco-Cert certified.
- USDA Organic certified.
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or fillers.
- Resealable package.
- Recyclable package.
- Imported and distributed in Canada.
Directions: Use for all cooking and frying. Replace butter or oil in all recipes. Add it to smoothies, hot chocolate, and maca drinks, deserts and chocolate treats. Use as a moisturizer, lip balm, cuticle cream, stretch mark and cellulite "eraser", hair and scalp treatment, edible massage and aromatic bath oil.
Caution: Contains allergens. Packaged in a facility with the following allergens present: tree nuts and sesame.
454 grams per bag.
Ingredients: Organic cacao butter.
|Nutrition Facts: per approx 2 tablespoons|