Natural Factors - Zinc Chelate 25 mg is an essential trace mineral and a factor in the maintenance of good health as it supports and protects the immune system and helps the body fight against diseases.
- Zinc is an essential trace mineral that is important for many bodily functions.
- It is known to support digestion (including protein digestion), detoxification, metabolism (of fats, proteins and carbohydrates), energy production and the immune system.
- It helps with connective tissue formation, and has a positive effect on skin and membranes, such as in wound healing.
- It is also needed for the maintenance of a healthy reproductive system and sexual function; aiding in hormone regulation, prostate gland function and the growth of reproductive organs.
- It is a factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Natural Factors Zinc Chelate provides you with 25 mg of this essential mineral to help restore healthy levels of zinc within the body, so that you can reap its benefits and enhance your immune system.
- Unlike most zinc supplements, this chelate form allows the mineral to be more readily absorbed and metabolized by the body, making it an ideal choice for those with low stomach acid or other digestive issues.
- Isura documented and lab tested.
- Vegan friendly.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- No dairy, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt or tree nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults take 1-2 tablet daily with meals, a few hours before or after taking other medication, or as directed by your health care practitioner. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: For adult use only. Zinc supplement can cause copper deficiency. Keep out of reach of children. Sealed for you protection. Do not use if seal is broken.
180 tablets per bottle.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Zinc (Citrate)||25 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant)|