Natural Factors Vitamin C Calcium Ascorbate 1000 mg is gentle on the stomach, bringing many daily and long-term benefits to the body coming in a convenient powder form.
- PH neutral vitamin C
- Buffered with calcium to make it gentle on the stomach, recommended for those who suffer from gastrointestinal discomfort with supplementation of Vitamin C
- Assists in normal development and maintenance of bones, teeth, gums, and cartilage
- Enhances immune functions, vitamin C contains infection-fighting properties
- Powerful antioxidant protecting aqueous areas of the body
- Highly bioavailable and lasts longer in cells
- Improves circulation and appearance of varicose veins
- Promotes wound repair and prevention of bruising
- Easily dissolved and offers optimal absorption
- Suitable for vegetarians/vegans
- NO artificial preservatives, colours, or sweeteners
- Does not contain yeast, dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, corn, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, salt, or animal products
- Gluten free
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
Directions: Adults stir 1/4 teaspoon daily into juice or any other liquid or food that is desired, or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
250 grams per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: per each dose (1/4 teaspoon)|
|Calcium Ascorbate (equivalent to 820 milligrams of vitamin C (ascorbic acid))||1000 milligrams|