Natural Factors - Peppermint Flavoured Melatonin 10 mg helps increase total sleep time.
- Flavour: Refreshing Peppermint.
- A maximum strength dose of 10 mg of melatonin (derived from non-animal sources) works with your body's natural sleep-wake cycle to reset your "biological clock".
- It helps to address occassional sleep disturbances including difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep and waking too early, and it helps to re-establish a normal circardian sleep rhythm in anyone suffering from sleep restrictions, an altered sleep schedule, or disrupted sleep patterns due to jet lag, shift work or delayed sleep phase syndrome (DSPS).
- It helps you to fall asleep faster, it increases the quality and duration of your sleep, it supports REM sleep, and it reduces daytime fatigue.
- It also helps with insomnia caused by age-related declines in melatonin in the elderly.
- A safe, effective and non-habit forming natural sleep aid.
- Comes in a sublingual tablet to ensure fast and consistent absorption.
- Isura documented and lab tested.
- Vegetarian friendly.
- No starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, salt or tree nuts.
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Adults: At bedtime only, allow to dissolve under the tongue, 1 tablet once daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Jet Lag: Adults take while travelling and at destination until adaptation to the new daily pattern. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Caution: For occassional short-term use. For use beyond 4 weeks, consult a health care practitioner. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. All uses except jet lag: If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia), consult your health care practitioner. All uses: Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have one of the following conditions: asthma, cardiovascular disease, chronic kidney disease, depression, diabetes or hypogycemia, hormonal disorder, immune system disease, liver disease, migraine, or seizure disorders. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking one of the following medications: anticoagulant, anticonvulsant, blood pressure medications, immunosuppressive medications, sedative, hypnotic or psychotropic medications, or steroids. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Mild gastrointestinal symptoms (nausea, vomiting, or cramping) have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Rare allergic reactions have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use. Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children.
180 Sublingual Tablets per container.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each tablet contains|
|Melatonin (non-animal source)||10mg|
|Loctose Monohydrate, Microcystalline Cellulose, Natural Flavours, Croscarmellose Sodium, Vegetable Grade Magnesium Stearate (Lubricant).|