Natural Factors Active B Complex is a balanced formula providing meaningful amounts of essential B vitamins in their biologically active form for your body's use.
- Offers balanced ratios and clinically supported doses
- A factor in the maintenance of good health
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients which contributes to an increased energy production level in the body
- Helps the body to form red blood cells and tissues, and helps support normal growth and developmenT
- In order for B vitamins to be utilized effectively by the body, they must be converted into their metabolically active coenzyme forms. Taking B vitamins already in their coenzymated forms allows the body to use them directly
- By taking B vitamins already in their coenzymated forms, the amount that is needed by the body is less in order to achieve the same benefits
- Biocoenzymated takes it one step further by using a proprietary EnviroSimplex technology, creating a unique biocoenzymated process using organic, farm fresh plant extracts from whole food sources and the coenzyme form of B vitamins
- The synergy between the phytochemicals found in these plant extracts and the coenzyme B vitamin optimizes absorption
- Effective support of healthy energy metabolism and nervous system functions
- B vitamins are vital for the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and protein and for healthy nerves and restful sleep, especially during times of stress
- Helps your body form red blood cells and tissues
- Helps to maintain normal healthy cholesterol and homocysteine levels
- ISURA tested
- Contains no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Recyclable container and label
- Formulated and packaged in Canada
Directions: Adults take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. Keep out of reach of children.
Storage: For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
60 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: Each vegetarian capsule contains|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)||10 mg|
|Niacin (inositol hexanicotinate)||100 mg|
|Pantothenic acid (calcium d-pantothenate)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||25 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)||500 mcg|
|Folate (from (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid (MTHF), glucosamine salt, Quatrefolic®)||400 mcg|
|Choline (citrate)||50 mg|
|Inositol (inositol, inositol hexanicotinate)||50 mg|
|Non-medicinal Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), |
vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica, Farm Fresh Factors*.
|* Active Vegetables - organic kale, organic alfalfa, organic cilantro leaf, organic parsley, caperberry, sprouted garlic, organic artichoke, |
organic black radish, organic dandelion, barley grass, pepper, organic celery seed, organic beetroot, organic tomato;
Cruciferous Vegetables - A broad spectrum of fully active glucosinolates and myrosinase enzymes from wasabi rhizome (wasabia japonica)
and fresh freeze-dried sprouted broccoli, organic upland cress, daikon, red radish, organic cauliflower, organic cabbage, organic arugula,
organic watercress leaf; Ultra Fruit Polyphenols - grape, pomegranate, strawberry, organic cranberry, organic blueberry, raspberry, bilberry,
organic Indian gooseberry, schizandra berry, red orange, organic acai berry; Herbals and Plants - Theracurmin curcumin, organic decaffeinated
green tea extract, organic ginger rhizome, organic echinacea, organic oregano, organic peppermint, organic spearmint;
Whole Plant Sea Vegetables - organic spirulina, organic chlorella, red algae, blue green algae, kelp.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
One of the employees at the store helped me pick this product out. They explained to me that it is a very well absorbed product because all the B vitamins are in their active form. I take 1 a day so it's easy to remember