Natural Factors - Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg Free Form Amino Acid helps enhance your mental and physical energy by reducing fatigue.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is the biologically active form of the amino acid L-carnitine.
- It can cross the blood brain barrier, thus supporting neurological health.
- Helps to promotes neurological health and mental energy.
- Supports improved learning, attention, long-term memory, and mood.
- Improves neuropathy (nerve pain) due to diabetes, chemotherapy, or anti-retroviral drugs.
- May help improve the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Helps the body produce energy at the cellular level.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours or sweeteners.
- Contans no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat, gluten or yeast.
- Recyclable container and label.
- Formulated and packaged in Canada.
Directions: Take 2 capsules 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Caution: Feelings of overstimulation and/or sleeplessness may occur; discontinue use if feelings persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet or if you have a pre-existing seizure disorder, liver, or kidney disease. Keep out of reach of children. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
60 vegetarian capsules per bottle.
|Medicinal Ingredients: each capsule contains|
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine (N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride)||500 mg|
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (carbohydrate gum [cellulose], purified water), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant), silica