Medistik - Natural & Fast Acting Ice Pain Relief Roll-On is the strongest topical pain reliever without a prescription.
- Scent: Light and natural peppermint scent.
- Consider Medistik as an ice-pack for on-the-go.
- An all natural, cooling cryotherapy ice roll-on gel that provides temporary relief of sore muscles and joints associated with strains and sprains, backache, lumbago, pain of tendons and/or ligaments, as well as arthritic or rheumatic pain.
- Medistik primes your body, helps relax tight muscles, attacks pain and inflammation at the source, and restores muscles and joints for lasting relief, so that your can perform at your best.
- This fast and effective gel formula with 14% active ingredients, penetrates the skin quickly for immediate pain relief and natural anti-inflammatory action.
- Contains MSM, Ilex, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Peppermint Oil, Folic Acid, Camphor and Vitamins C and D.
- Comes in a convenient roll-on applicator, so that you don't have to get the product on your hands - no mess, and easy to apply for mobility restricted people.
- Greaseless and non-staining formula.
- Trusted by over 4,500 Health Care Clinics, Professional Athletes and the Military.
- FDA and Health Canada Registered.
- Winner for the Best Joint Health at the National Nutrition Awards.
- Free of parabens, phthalates and artificial colour.
- Recyclable bottle.
- Made in Canada with premium ingredients by leading certified manufacturers.
Directions: For adults and children over 12 years of age. For children (minimum 12 years old): aaplication should be supervised by an adult. Apply to affected area up to a maximum of 4 times per day as required. A stinging or burning sensation may be experienced during the first few minutes as the formula begins working. For arthritis of muscle pain of the hands, retain for at least 10 minutes before washing hands. Store at room temperature.
Caution: For external use only. Be careful not to make contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, broken skin or other sensitive areas. DO NOT TIGHTLY BANDAGE OR USE WITH EXTERNAL HEAT SUCH AS A HEATING PAD AS THIS MAY RESULT IN EXCESSIVE SKIN IRRITATION OR SKIN BURN. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND DO NOT INGEST. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately. Stop use and consult a physician if condition worsens, a rash or irritation develops, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Consult your health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Rashes and/or burning discomfort and hypersensitivity such as allergies have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. If you experience pain, swelling, or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away.
89 mL per bottle.
|Mentha Haplocalyx Briq (Menthol)||10% w/w|
|Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 2% Peppermint Oil, Denatured Alcohol, Water, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, MSM, Ilex, Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Folic Acid, Vitamins C & D.|